Thanks to You, It Happens!
We believe that Independence Day in Bel Air, with its traditional small-town events run by dedicated volunteers, offers a truly American experience, and one that deserves support.
We Can't Go It Alone — We Need Your Help
We must raise the money that it takes to bring the whole day together and celebrate our glorious holiday in fitting style — that's why we're asking you to please join us in this patriotic work:
The Bel Air July 4th Celebration — from dawn to night — is run by an independent, non-profit committee: the Bel Air Independence Day Committee, Inc.
Each year, local businesses, organizations, clubs and individuals lend invaluable support to the Bel Air Independence Day festivities by contributing to the Committee.
Won't you join them? Please download this Contribution Form, which gives you all the needed information on how you can support the 4th of July in Bel Air. We need:
- BAND SPONSORS — $1,500 Donation ($1,200 if a returning sponsor). For a list of bands AVAILABLE for sponsorship, please Send an e-mail to the Bel Air Independence Day Committee
- Founders: $1,000 Donation
- Patriots: $750 Donation
- Minutemen: $500 Donation
- Skyrockets: $250 Donation
- Firecrackers: $100 Donation
You can DONATE safely on line, using PayPal or any major credit card! Just select the button above or below! All donations are tax-deductible.
You may also call 410-879-4245 and leave a message about your interest, and a member of the Committee will contact you.
The Bel Air Independence Day Committee, Inc., appreciates the generous contributions of our patrons. Their gifts underwrite many of the expenses of the various activities!
Premier Sponsor & Fireworks Sponsor: Jones Junction
Program Sponsor: Lions Club of Bel Air
- Balsamo, Stewart, Lutters & Ruth, CPAs: sponsor of the White Sabers Drum & Bugle Corps
- Buontempo Brothers/Tower Restaurant: sponsor of the Patterson Mill High School Band
- Carsins Run at Eva Mar: sponsor of The John Carroll School Band
- HAR-CO Credit Union: sponsor of The Reading Buccaneers Drum & Bugle Corps
- Jarrettsville Federal Savings & Loan Association: sponsor of the Harford Highlanders Pipe Band
- Jones Junction: sponsor of the C. Milton Wright High School Band
- Klein's ShopRite of Maryland: sponsor of The Bel Air Community Band
- Plaza Ford: sponsor of the Uptown String Band
- PNC Bank: sponsor of the Bel Air High School Band
- Rosedale Federal Savings & Loan Association: sponsor of the Harford Technical High School Band
- TD Bank: sponsor of the Havre de Grace High School Band
- A Better Answer, Inc.
- Balsamo, Stewart, Lutters & Ruth, CPAs
- Bel Air High School Boosters Club
- Box Hill Pizzeria
- Buontempo Brothers / Tower Restaurant
- Carsins Run at Eva Mar
- HAR-CO Credit Union
- Jarrettsville Federal Savings & Loan Association
- Jones Junction
- Klein's ShopRite of Maryland
- Lions Club of Bel Air
- Michael Blum Associates, Inc.
- Plaza Ford
- Town of Bel Air
- Brown, Brown & Young, P.A.
- People's Bank
- Conway Management
- Courtland Hardware, Inc.
- Harford Bank
- Higinbotham Family
- McComas Funeral Home
- Smith & Kane, P.A.
- Snee, Lutche, Helmlinger & Spielberger, P.A.
- Bel Air Orthodontics
- Broadway Oral Surgery
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Grove Plumbing & Heating
- Towne Barbers
- William H. Cox, Jr., Real Estate, Inc.